Shopping 10 years ago
"Its nowhere near as enjoyable, but increasingly it is what today's consumers do."
How do you ensure they find you & buy from you?
- simple, three word's
That's what Clicks4U does best.
|What are the main ingredients for a successful internet
marketing campaign. In our opinion the following points need to be considered:
We know that we can deliver cheaper, more effective customer acquisition solutions for your
business today and into the future - contact us now!
- To state the obvious, you need a web-site.
- The web-site itself should:
- be welcoming
- be well organised with a contents table
- be clear, concise and interesting
- look professional & knowledgeable.
- be easy to navigate around
- follow the normal conventions of your industry
- offer maximum product or service data
- detail full contact information including names of key people
- if practical, allow for sales & payment to be made online
- be rich in all the important keywords and phrases in both the text & the headers
- mirror your corporate identity
- have sub-home pages (landing pages) for specific product types
- Behind the scenes:
- each page should have fully completed meta-tags (specific to each page).
- subscribe to a site subscription service
- know where your server is sited (for example a .com server located in say Germany,
will find it harder to be found in the UK, compared with say a .co.uk server located in the UK)
- ensure that good management information is available about your sites visitors
- Decide the role that you expect your website to play:
- shop window
- online shop
- online catalogue or brochure
- information provider
- some or all of these
- Decide where your prospective customers are located:
- part of the UK
- Decide where your on-line customers are going to come from:
- being found on natural listings (long lead in time).
- internet advertising (pay per click, advertising banners)
- web address on traditional advertising.
- mail-shots & email to previous customers / enquirers.
- web address on press articles
- web address elsewhere (company vehicles, letter-headeded paper, merchandising, beer mats, etc., etc.)
- links from other quality web sites
- Know who your online competitors are:
- what are they offering
- Delivery times and charges
- Research & know the keywords & phrases that your customers will use to find the products or services that you offer.
- revisit the research regularly, because terminology, language and products evolve.
- If you opt for a pay per click online marketing campaign, ensure your ads reach an appropriate audience - remember,
its not the volume of visitors that's important, it is the quality of the the visitors.>
- Pay per Click is an absolute minefield, therefore ensure that you find people who know what they are doing to construct
and manage your campaign - like us!
|© is a trading name of Nick Moore
44 Lime Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 3UF, UK - Phone : 01243 545655
Email : email@example.com